SVCC Membership Benefits
Benefits of memberships
A business will not stand alone. Collectively through the Chamber, businesses are able to accomplish what each could not do individually. Hundreds of members who share the same goals join together enabling all of us to do more for our great region. We welcome you to share our excitement and help make the Susquehanna Valley a better place for you and your business. Your involvement will make a difference.
SVCC works to raise the name recognition of the Susquehanna Riverlands while promoting area businesses, their goods and services, non-profits, and social organizations. Members of the Susquehanna Valley Chamber of Commerce are afforded the following benefits:
- Inclusion in our yearly Membership Directory (Information Guide) with over 13,000 copies printed and distributed to Columbia, Marietta and Wrightsville residents and through our Visitors Center
- Affordable Group Health Insurance through Pennsylvania Chamber Insurance (PCI)
- Networking opportunities through our Breakfast Meetings, Member Seminars, and Business Mixers
- Advertising opportunities at a reduced rate in the Information Guide (membership directory)
- Advertising opportunities at a reduced rate in the Susquehanna Valley River Town Guide (Events Guide)• Advertising opportunities on SVCC’s TV monitors
- Discounted services offered by member businesses including Sparrow Websites, APPI energy discounts, 360 Lancaster.com, and Comcast Business
- Media contact information for newspaper, radio, and television stations
- Referrals to member businesses
- Display space for brochures, flyers, and other promotional items in our Visitors Center which serves thousands of people each year
- Access to the Chamber membership mailing labels, by request, once per year
- Member business listing on the redesigned Chamber website including links to the member’s website and other information
- Limited complimentary tickets for Barnstormers Baseball Home games
- Sponsorship opportunities for our community events and Business Mixers
- Grand Opening, Ribbon Cutting, and Groundbreaking assistance and planning
- Additional exposure through SVCC’s Recognition Program which highlights your milestone anniversaries.
HOT OFF THE PRESS – NEW MEMBER BENEFIT – Members who sign up as vendors for the Bridge Bust get the low non-profit vendor rate!!!
An SVCC member may increase their visibility in the public sector through sponsorship of an SVCC event. Since our events raise money to benefit the SVCC Visitors Center, these sponsorships help ensure our continued service to visitors to the region. Sponsorships are available in varying price points and carrying benefits that correspond with the financial level.
A variety of member programs are held throughout the year. These include member breakfasts, informational seminars, and mixers. Our sessions for 2017 can be found under Membership Programming. Sponsors of these events have input into the programming and scheduling of their session. Sponsors also have an opportunity to promote their own business while serving to educate and inform other business people. These networking opportunities also provide an informal setting to connect with others. To sponsor a breakfast or mixer, contact SVCC.
SVCC Information Guide
The SVCC Information Guide promotes member businesses by serving as a directory of goods and services. View the most recent directory under our Publications tab.
Membership does have its privileges. Special discount offers are extended to members of SVCC. New benefits may be added at any time. Be sure to mention your chamber membership when contacting a member program vendor